Makeup by alexia horsfall

Makeup by alexia horsfall

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Eyebrows on fleek, today, everyday!!!

Hello everyone,

One conversation I have often goes like this:
Me: Omg! What happened to your brows?
Other: Errrm, I couldn't come to do my brows and they were already grown out. So, i tried to do them myself.
Me: Ok....you realise you took them all off?
Other: *sad face* yes. What do I do now?

In between brow appointments, if you have new growth you would like to get rid of, I would recommend using a pair of tweezers. Looking in the mirror and seeing clearly the new growth sprouting, take one hair at a time and pull out with a pair of tweezers. It is easy and very specific. Allowing you to pick hair strand by strand and for precise touching up. No dramatic accidents except you get tweezer-happy and overdo it. :) have fun trying this out.

#protip
#browsonfleek

Photo credits: tweezer photo from Google images.
Bride's photo: mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment