Makeup by alexia horsfall

Makeup by alexia horsfall

Friday, October 18, 2013

The one thing i can't do without.

Women want to look amazing. All the time! She may be partial to one product she feels works wonders for her or it may be a combination of different ones. Speaking with different women, I've heard them say, 'oh, once I have my blue eyeliner, i'm fine' or 'once, my brows are done and penciled in, i'm happy'. To each his own, right?

The best way to find what works for you is to try out different makeup items. Don't be afraid to explore. Changing everything all at once has the effect of either being too much for you personally or you get excited for a few days but find out later that you're back at your old regime. You find yourself  citing reasons such as 'it was a lot of work' or 'I don't have time'. It is best to start with one or two items and then gradually ease into your desired change. Making small adjustments as you go along.

I like to have an easy look for work. Foundation, eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss or nude lipstick and then play it up for other events. my all time favorite though is wearing mascara. I absolutely love it. so even though i'm bare skinned, it is one thing I will always wear.
I also vary my everyday look by wearing different colored eyeliners or keeping the eyeliner black but changing my lip color. What's your everyday look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment